Terms & Conditions
1. Dates of events, menu, prices and location may be subject to change without notice. We will notify our customers if any changes are required to occur.
2. Event ticket prices are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD$) and include Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST).
3. There is an Eventbrite service fee that is added to all tickets purchased. This is fee is not controlled by Charlemagne Pty Ltd as Eventbrite will allocate this fee to the tickets.
4. All tickets include all food, wine and the total experience. Due to constraints in liquor licencing, no sales of alcohol is allowed at the event. This includes per glass or by bottle. If guests wish to purchase any wine or alcohol on the night from the producers, details will be taken to process their details after the event.
5. No tickets are available at the door of the event due to the event being pre-catered for. Tickets must be paid in full before the event.
6. In the case when tickets are sold out, we encourage guests to sign up to the waiting list. If a cancellation occurs, we will endeavour to contact those on the waiting list in a first in best dressed approach. Sometimes on the rare occasion we do have tickets come available whereby people might let us know on the night if they are unable to come. If this is the case we will also contact people on the waitlist if they would still like to come.
7. Photos will be taken throughout the event, which will be used in social media, on our websites or blog. We may also be required to use some pictures in external sites that we give permission to, including Eventbrite to promote future events. We respect your privacy and the photos are for Charlemagne Pty Ltd use only. If a guests does not wish to appear in the photos, it is the responsibility of the guest to inform the photographer and they will do their best to cater for this request (but you may be seen in some distance shots).
8. We are able to cater for vegetarian and vegan alternatives. It is the guests responsibility to notify Charlemagne Pty Ltd upon booking so we can consider their alternative plates when planning the menu. If Charlmagne Pty Ltd are not told prior to the event, the chefs will be their best to cater for an alternative dish on the night but in some cases this might be limited as the menus are pre planned. We will do our best to cater for other dietary requirements, but please note this is a set menu and will not be able to cater for all dietary requirements. For more information, please contact us.
9. All Charlemagne Pty Ltd staff, caters and other suppliers are required to comply with strict policies, procedures and accreditation benchmarks to ensure the safety of our guests at all times. All individual event attendees however are to accept ultimate responsibility for their own safety and well-being at all times.
10. By purchasing a ticket to a Charlmagne Pty Ltd event, you (and holders of any tickets purchased by you), accept our Disclaimer, Terms and Conditions, and Cancellation Policy.
1. Charlmagne Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel any event due to minimum numbers not being reached. In this unlikely event, you will be notified as soon as possible. The event will wither be rescheduled or you will be given a credit notice.
2. Charlmagne Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel/postpone any event due to unforeseen circumstances e.g. natural disasters; severe weather conditions; other external events; in this unlikely event, you will be notified as soon as possible.
3. Public Events: Full payment, per person is required to confirm an event ticket; Cancellation 14+ days prior to event - 50% refund, per person applicable; Cancellation 14 days or less prior to event – No refund, per person applicable; Note: Public event tickets are transferable.
4. Private Events: 50% deposit of total guest numbers required to confirm an event; 30 days prior to event balance of full payment based on final guest numbers is required; Cancellation 30+ days prior to event will result in 50% loss of deposit; Cancellation 29 days or less prior to event - 50% refund, based on final numbers applicable; Cancellation 14 days or less prior to event – No refund applicable.